Volunteer Opportunity: Treasurer
Call for Treasurer
The APA Housing & Community Development Division is looking for a new Treasurer!
A recent reorganization of Executive Committee created a separate leadership position of Treasurer within the Division, and this position is now open for interested applicants!
Candidates for Treasurer must be a member of the APA Housing & Community Development Division and will serve the Division by:
- Working with APA staff to understand Division financial statements, debts, and credits
- Preparing, tracking, and submitting all Division invoices
- Monitoring income and balance statements from APA
- Training administrators
- Coordinating Divisions Grants, including Research and Communications grants (as well as tracking emerging grant opportunities)
- Providing reports to the Executive Committee monthly that will impact work plan and overall Division priorities
- Identify alternate funding streams and opportunities to supplement Division finances to provide increased resources to membership
- A statement of qualifications of no more than 300 words
- A biography of no more than 300 words
- A current resume or CV